Join us in Richmond, Virginia for a LIVE SHiNE Instructor Training! This training is for anyone wanting to become a certified SHiNE Instructor, earn AFAA and/or ACE CEUs, or just to better learn SHiNE fundamentals and improve your experience as a student. Being a SHiNE DANCE FITNESS Instructor is so rewarding. You literally change lives for the good and help others be their best from the inside out.
- Sign up here! You’ll immediately be able to download the training Liability Waiver from the MyAccount>>Downloads page. Please print, sign and email a picture of the signature back to email@example.com prior to the start of training.
- To make our LIVE Training more effective we provide the Starter Playlist and associated tutorials 1-month prior to the training date. This gives you time to learn the playlist routines and have a full class under your belt and ready to teach. These are also the routines we use in the Demo Class! Access to the Starter Playlist and Tutorials is provided on the website under MyAccount>>Membership (1-month prior to the training date).
- We kick-off every LIVE Training with a Demo Class which is also open to the public. Invite your friends and family as this is a perfect opportunity to show the new format you will be teaching!
- Once you have completed the training you will receive a certificate of completion (and are eligible for 10 AFAA CEUs and/or 0.7 ACE CECs).
- In order to become a certified SHiNE Instructor you are also required to submit a video, within 2-months, of you teaching the SHiNE warm up and 2 routines, from the Starter Playlist. You will receive an evaluation form back from our Team, after approximately 1-week, with detailed feedback. This is a ‘no pressure’ evaluation and is solely meant to provide you with thorough and constructive feedback. We do not allow stress or worry during the process!
- Once you receive your evaluation back, and sign the SHiNE License Agreement, you have the green light to join the Instructor Portal and start SHiNING!
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE TRAINING:
The following is a typical training day schedule:
- 9:00 – 9:30 AM – Registration
- 9:30 – 10:30 AM – Demo Class
- 10:30 – 6:00 PM – Instructor Training
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Origins and Benefits of Dance
Chapter 3 – Qualities of a Successful SHiNE Instructor
Chapter 4 – Safety First
Chapter 5 – Fundamental SHiNE Moves
Chapter 6 – Understanding the SHiNE Warm-Up
Chapter 7 – Understanding the SHiNE Cool-Down
Chapter 8 – Structure of the SHiNE Playlist
Chapter 9 – Creating a Successful SHiNE Class
Chapter 10 – Find Your SHiNE Location
Chapter 11 – Social Media & Marketing
Chapter 12 – Next Steps
- 6:00 – 6:30 PM – Closing
REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A SHiNE INSTRUCTOR™:
- Complete the SHiNE Instructor Training
- Sign the SHiNE License Agreement
- Be 18-years or older
- Have an active SHiNE Instructor membership ($24.99/mo.)
Early Bird Price: $225.00USD* (If you sign-up 1-month prior)
Regular Price: $275.00USD*
*Note: No refunds are provided, however you can reschedule within 1-year for a different LIVE or ONLINE training date at no additional charge.