Do you look around at the women in your world and think, “They deserve more?” They deserve to be happy, healthy, and confident in the body they’ve been given. You’re already on your way to being an awesome SHiNE™️ Instructor!
SHiNE Instructors aren’t just “workout coaches.” They’re not professional dancers with perfect technique. SHiNE Instructors are real people just like you, who see this need in the world and aren’t afraid to do their part to fill it. Start your journey of becoming a SHiNE Instructor by participating in a live or online training where you’ll receive all of the tools and resources you need to start SHiNING in your community today! The SHiNE DANCE FITNESS™ instructor training is recognized by AFAA (11 CEUs Live, 10 CEUs Online), and NASM (1.1 CEUs Live, 1.0 CEUs Online) and ACE (0.7 CECs Live, 1.47 CECs Online) if you require continuing education credits for your group fitness instructor certification.
Why teach Shine?
BENEFITS OF BEING
A SHINE INSTRUCTOR
- Choreography notes to break down the routines
- Tutorials to guide you through full routines and unique steps
- Access to high-quality marketing materials to help promote your classes
- Inclusion on the location finder so potential students can find your class
- Regular email newsletters with new choreography, marketing tools, and exciting updates
- Opportunities for ongoing training and feedback from SHiNE HQ
- Monthly calls with Kendall and other instructors worldwide
- Sample playlists to help you build successful classes
- Discounts on SHiNE swag
4 SIMPLE STEPS TO BECOMING
A SHINE INSTRUCTOR
- Take the training – Regardless of prior experience, all potential SHiNE Instructors must participate in a live OR online SHiNE instructor training. You’ll learn the SHiNE class format, choreography essentials, and all the details about what sets our program apart from other group fitness options.
- Submit an evaluation video – After training, you’ll have 60 days to submit a video of yourself teaching three, pre-selected SHiNE routines. You’ll receive thorough, constructive feedback to help you SHiNE your brightest.
- Sign the licensing agreement – This agreement sets the terms between your independent SHiNE class and SHiNE Dance Fitness™, LLC.
- Begin your instructor membership – Choose a monthly or yearly (best value) membership option to gain access to the private SHiNE instructor portal. Within the portal you’ll find all the tools you need to launch your career as a certified SHiNE Instructor!